Investigation into Mansplaining
- Introduce Summar
- Audience recommendation
- How did mansplaining find us?
- What is mansplaining?
- Summar's definition?
- Some “formal” definitions
- Asher’s definition
- Is mansplaining real?
- What is an example?
- Where is the line between sharing and mansplaining?
- Can you be mansplaining in a debate setting?
- Summar’s experiences?
- Why do men mansplain?
- Do you think men get under explained?
- Do you think annoying talkers think of women as easy victims?
- How do you think you should respond if someone is explaining things in a condescending way?
- Can a man mansplain to a man? Can a woman mansplain?
- Is the term mansplaining sexist in it of itself?
- To use the word mansplain or to not use the word mansplain?
Another podcast on mansplaining - Living experiment - Mansplaining - This is a different podcast with a different but interesting view on the word.